BIS 320 Final Exam
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
BIS 320 Final Exam
1.Which of the following is considered to be input hardware?
2.The CPU has a small amount of very fast memory called
3.A grocery scanning checkout system is an example of
4. Which of the following is TRUE of in-house custom-developed software ?
5. Which of the following is TRUE of thick-client application?
6. The best way to apply a previously created style to the current document is to
7. If you were writing a report and wanted the bottom of the third page –after the title page and the table of contents---to say page 1, what would you need to Insert?
8. Which of the following stands true for enterprise DBMS products?
9. To locate something in the database, one must type in the keyword into the ___________of the application.
10. Which of the following is true of VPN ?
11. Most homes and small businesses use ________because they receive more data than they transmit.
12. A __________connects computers at different geographic locations
13. In making a financial plan, you have decided to assume sales will grow by 10% from these years sales. The information for this year’s sales is contained in cell B5. The correct formula you should type into a cell to calculate next years’ sales is
14. On a spreadsheet you have just opened, the projected sales are listed by departments. You have just summed up the projected sales by each department for year 2009 using a SUMIF function. To copy the same formula over to use for year 2010, what type of referencing should you use?
15. You want to model the growth of the sales of three different products over the past six years. You want to emphasize the growth of the total amount of sales in addition to the relative growth rates of each of the products. Bis 320 final exam, Which type of chart should you use?
16. Which of the following is true of web 2.0?
17. Non-merchant companies
18. In the web 2.0 world, the value of a site increases
19. Which of the following systems for sharing contents provides version control ?
20. ________-tracks changes to documents and provides features to accommodate concurrent work.
21. What is the best strategy for designing a PowerPoint presentation for the first time for your organization?
22. When creating a presentation, it is most important to consider making the text
23. Mark recently received n e-mail from what appears to be a legitimate company, asking him to update and verify his credit card details. Unknowingly, he obliged and later realized that the information had been misused. Mark is a victim of , bis 320 final exam
24. The broadest definition of _________ includes viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, and adware.
25. Which of the following statements is true regarding position sensitivity?
26. Which of the following is true regarding an incident response plan?
27. Projects that spend so much time ______are sometimes said to be in analysis paralysis.
28. Which of the following statements is TRUE with regard to system maintenance?
29. During the _______phase of the SDLC process, developments construct, test and install the components of the information system.
30. The easiest and cheapest time to alter the information system is in the ___________phase of the SDLC.