ACCT 567 Final Exam
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
ACCT 567 Final Exam
1. (TCO A) On what should the government-wide financial statements report?
2. (TCO B) According to GASB standards, when should transfers be recognized?
3. (TCO C) Comparisons of budgeted versus actual revenues and expenditures are a requirement of which of the following situations?
4. (TCO D) The revenues account of a government entity is debited when
5. (TCO E) During the year, a wealthy local businessman donated a building to city of Perris. The original cost of the building was $340,000. Accumulated depreciation at the date of the gift amounted to $220,000. The appraised fair market value of the donation at the date of the gift was $525,000 of which $35,000 was the value of the land on which the building was situated. At what amount should the city record this donated property in the governmental activities accounts at the government-wide level?
6. (TCO E) Which of the following resource inflows would be recorded as a revenue of a debt service fund?
7. (TCO G) Which of the statements concerning agency funds is a true statement?
8. (TCO J) Which of the following items are typically reported differently between the governmental fund statements and the governmental activities column of the government-wide statements?
9. (TCO H) A condition whereby the design or operation of a control does not allow management or employees in the normal course of performing their assigned functions, to prevent or detect and correct misstatements on a timely basis is called a(an)
10. (TCO H) Under FASB Standards, how would a not-for-profit organization recognize a conditional pledge?
11. (TCO I) Which of the following items would not affect the amounts reported in the Revenues and Gains section of the statement of activities for a private college or university?
12. (TCO I) The primary source of revenues for most hospitals are
1. (TCOs D, E, F, and G) Please list the name of the fund(s) in which each of the following transactions or events would be recorded
2. (TCO F) The garbage collection of the city of Rockwell could be accounted for through the General Fund, a Special Revenue Fund, or an Enterprise Fund. Please identify the circumstances in which each of these fund types might be appropriate. (Points : 40)
3. (TCO I) During the fiscal year of June 2012, Jefferson General Hospital, a not-for-profit healthcare organization, had the following revenue-related transactions. (The amounts are summarized for the entire year.)
4. (TCO E) Enter the template provided in the answer space and record the following transactions in the Capital Projects Fund in the general journal for the following transactions.
5. (TCO F) The following Statement of Cash Receipts and Disbursements was prepared by the bookkeeper of the City of Glass City Museum of Science. The museum is a component unit of the City of Glass City and must be included in the city’s financial statements. It began operations on January 1, 2012 with no liabilities or commitments and only two assets.