STR 581 Week 5 Quiz
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
STR 581 Week 5 Quiz
1. This is concerned with tracking a strategy as it is being implemented, detecting problems or changes in its underlying premises, and making necessary adjustments.
2. Discussion about and agreement on short-term objectives help raise issues and potential conflicts within an organization that usually
3. CCC21 stands for
4. While these may under perform established products in mainstream markets, they often offer features or capabilities appreciated by some fringe customer group.
5. This, called kaizen in Japanese, is the process of relentlessly trying to find ways to improve and enhance a company's products and processes from design through assembly, sales, and service.
6. The DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) process is relevant to
7. These are also referred to as crowdsourcing or open innovation.
8. A leader’s vision should be
9. The effort to familiarize future leaders with the skills important to the company and to develop exceptional leaders among the managers you employ is
10. Key, routine activities that must be undertaken in each department of the organization are
11. Strategic surveillance must be kept
12. This idea factor involves following demographic and other broad trends and trying to develop ideas that may be relevant and useful.
13. Power Fund is a long-standing brokerage firm with a great history of high returns and well-managed growth. The managers at Power Fund repeatedly refer to terms like quality, growth, and reliability in the firm's advertisements. This demonstrates managers'
14. In which type of strategy do functional tactics translate into action designed to accomplish specific short-term objectives?
15. Organizational culture includes important assumptions shared by members of the organization. These assumptions are often
16. Short-term objectives are usually
17. Short-term objectives assist strategy implementation by identifying measurable outcomes of action plans or functional activities, which can make feedback, correction, and evaluation
18. These create differences across national boundaries that influence how people interact, read personal cues, and otherwise interrelate socially.