QNT 561 Week 2 Quiz
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
QNT 561 Week 2 Quiz
1. The probability distribution shown here describes a population of measurements that can assume values of 1, 2, 3, and 4, each of which occurs with the same relative frequency.
2. Suppose a random sample of n=64 measurements is selected from a population with a mean ? and standard deviation ∂. For each of the following values of ? and ∂ give the values of ?- and ∂-
3. A random sample of n=100 observations is selected from a population with ? =30 and ∂=22. Approximate the probabilities shown below.
4. A random sample of 93 observations produced a mean x=26.2 and a standard deviation s=2.4.
5. The random sample shown below was selected from a normal distribution. 10,3,4,7,4,8
6. For the binomial sample information summarized below indicate whether the sample size is large enough to use the large sample approximation to construct a confidence interval for p. n=40, p=0.25 Is the sample size large enough?
7. A newspaper reported that 50% of people say that some coffee shops are overpriced. The source of this information was a telephone survey of 40 adults.
8: If you wish to estimate a population mean with a sampling distribution error SE=0.29 using a 95% confidence interval and you know from prior sampling that ∂^2 is approximately equal to 4.1 how many observations would have to be included in your sample?
9. Suppose N=5,000, n=1,000, and s=50.
10. Suppose you want to estimate a population proportion , p, and p^=0.33 and N=6,100, and n=1,400. Find an approximate 95% confidence interval for p.
11. What is specifically observed or what participants are asked in research study?
12. Data which someone has at least interpreted once since the event has occurred and has been recorded.
13. When a business decision is required in response to a problem or opportunity this is called.
14. Which characteristic of good research involves distinguishing between the organization’s symptoms, its problems, the manager’s perception of the problems, and the research problem?
15. Which of the following types of research is conducted to answer the questions who, what, where, and sometimes how?
16. This type of study is loosely structured and designed to understand future research requirements.
17. A firm is conducting a research study trying to ascertain if customers are sensitive to price changes on its products. This is an example of.