First Call Questions: Questions for Resume Writers to Ask Prospective Clients (Special Report)
I asked my resume writing colleagues what questions they ask prospective clients in the first phone call. I compiled and categorized the answers into the following sections:
• Questions to Ask to Find Out If You Can Help The Client
• Questions to Pre-Qualify the Client
• Questions to Find Out If They Have a Resume
• Do They Have a Specific Job Target?
• Is Their Existing Resume Working -- Or Is the Problem Something Else?
• What Other Career Communication Documents Or Other Services Might They Need?
• Questions to Determine Their Timeline
• Questions to Determine Their Budget
• Which of Your Marketing Methods Are Working?
• Questions to Wrap Up a Call
• Closing Questions
Direct Link: http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2232278