BIS 155 Week 1 to 5 Quiz
BIS 155 Week 1 to 5 Quiz
BIS 155 Week 1 Quiz
1. (TCO 1) Which of the following describes the function of the Formula Bar (as it applies to Excel 2010)?
2. (TCO 1) Which of the following best describes a cell address?
3. (TCO 1) If you wanted to insert the current date into an active cell, which of the following would you use?
4. (TCO 1) In Excel a Formula is _______.
5. (TCO 1) Which of the following describes the Auto Fill in Excel 2010?
6. (TCO 1) Ribbon Commands with arrows indicate_____.
7. (TCO 1) The three types of data that can be entered in a cell in an Excel worksheet are __________.
8. (TCO1) In Excel, a border ________.
9. (TCO 3) A data series is a group of related ____________.
10. (TCO 3) A __________ is usually the most effective way to display proportional relationships, such as market share data, where the individual data values represent parts of a whole.
BIS 155 Week 2 Quiz
1. (TCO 2) An absolute cell reference:
2. (TCO 2) Which of the following best describes a circular reference?
3. (TCO 2) =$E2-G$4 contains examples of _____ cell references.
4. (TCO 2) In Excel, an Argument would be best described by which of the following statements?
5. (TCO 2) The MEDIAN function would identify the ____.
6. (TCO 2) The MAX function identifies the _____.
7. (TCO 2) The NOW function would perform which of the following?
8. (TCO 2) The _____ number is the number of the column in the lookup table that contains the return values.
9. (TCO 2) Arithmetic operations, cell references, and ____can be used in Excel formulas.
10. (TCO 2) To simplify entering ranges in formulas, you can use _____.
BIS 155 Week 3 Quiz
1. (TCO 4) If there are certain columns of information that are not needed at a particular time but might be needed later,_ the unneeded columns to allow users to focus on only the essential information.
2. (TCO 4) In Excel, the print area is defined as _____.
3. (TCO 4) When sorting in Excel, it arranges records in a table _____.
4. (TCO 4) Filtering the Cost column (field) to show only records greater than $10,000 is......__.
5. (TCO 4) To create a new Conditional Formatting Rule, _____.
6. (TCO 4) In addition to sorting and filtering cells by content, you can sort and/or filter by _____.
7. (TCO 4) When data is grouped, the margin area displays the _____.
8. (TCO 4) A _____ allows you to identify relationships between variables in your data.
9. (TCO 4) Data mining techniques such as PivotTables can detect _____ of data.
10. (TCO 4) A faster way to expand all categories at one time is to click _____.
BIS 155 Week 4 Quiz
1. (TCO 8) Which of the following is one of the most common file types imported into Excel?
2. (TCO 8) Which of the following is NOT a text file?
3. (TCO 8) Which of the following is NOT a method for refreshing data ?
4. (TCO 8) The Convert Text to Columns Wizard allows you to choose the file type, such as Delimited____
5. (TCO 8) Which of the following is a frequently used function to manipulate txt?
6. (TCO 8) To change the text string Jack Doe to JACK DOE, use the ________ function.
7. (TCO 8) Which of the following cannot be used in a CONCATENATE function?
8. (TCO 8) If you want to send a letter to all your customers using Mail Merge, and you already have the customers' names and addresses stored in an Excel file, you should choose _________ from the Select.......
9. (TCO 8) The New Comment command is located on the ________ tab.
10. (TCO 8) An alternative method for inserting a comment in a cell includes:
BIS 155 Week 5 Quiz
1. (TCO 5) When multiple worksheets are selected, the word ________ appears in the title bar.
2. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following would you perform to group adjacent worksheets?
3. (TCO 5) When two windows of the same workbook are opened, Excel adds ________ to the....
4. (TCO 5) After saving the arrangement of windows, a workbook can be opened by opening __file.
5. (TCO 5) Which of the following functions do NOT work with 3D formulas?
6. (TCO 5) Excel's ability to manage worksheets allows you to do all EXCEP
7. (TCO 5) If A1 contains the hourly pay rate of $10.25, A2 contains the hours worked (40), and A3 contains =A1*A2, which cell is the dependent cell(s)?
8. (TCO 6) In a what-if analysis of a car purchase, the original interest rates of 6% and 5%, 5.5% and 6.5% are the ________ values.
9. (TCO 6) Which What-If Analysis tool would be best at comparing the combined effects of.....?
10. (TCO 6) After entering the substitution values and the reference to a formula, the next step to complete a two-variable data table and view the results is to: