ENGL 216 Final Exam
ENGL 216 Week 8 Final Exam
- (TCO 4) The ABC format stands for
- (TCO 1) Using lists (bullets and numbers) in documents
- (TCO 1) Graphics receive the most attention when they are placed where on a page?
- (TCO 2) Informal definitions are generally
- (TCO 2) Effective instructions include
- (TCO 3) The three Cs in the 3C strategy for persuasive writing are
- (TCO 3) The best way to end a bad-news message is to make
- (TCO 5) In a presentation, the Preacher’s Maxim refers to
- (TCO 5) Providing handouts to the audience before a presentation is not advisable because
- (TCO 6) To avoid legal issues, you should seek written permission to use borrowed information from a copyrighted source when
- (TCO 4) In an informal report, which of the following statements is correct?
- (TCO 6) Which of the following is generally part of a formal report?
- (TCO 6) Organizations use analytical reports to
- (TCO 6) Which of the following statements is true regarding proposals?
- (TCO 6) The three types or sections of information typically found in formal solicited sales proposals are
- (TCO 7) Which of the following is true about a content chunk on a web page?
- (TCO 7) Common website navigation types include all of the following except
- (TCO 8) Which if the following is NOT a collaborative method of writing?
- (TCO 8) Which of the following is NOT recommended for a productive meeting?
- (TCO 4) Which of the following is a technique for avoiding sexist language?