Exposure Blending Tutorial
A post processing tutorial, in which I show the techniques I use to blend different kinds of photos.
The Tutorial contains 2 hours of video divided into five parts:
- Preparation is where I show how to prepare raw images for blending
- In part 2 I show my exposure blending and stacking workflow in a very detailed manner
- Blending moving Water and foliage deals with exposure blending of waterfall images with surrounding branches and leaves that were moving in the wind
- In Blending and cleaning sunny photos i show the blend of a photo with the sun in the frame and the in this case very difficult cleanup of lens flares and water blotches
- In the Wrap up I have another example, which contains a combination of exposure blending and focus stacking. This short video is shown in a three times the speed timelapse and will contain many of the techniques already learned in the first four videos
For more information, please head over to my homepage. You'll also find a contact sheet there, in case you have questions:
The tutorial is targeting the advanced Photoshop user. Please check the detailed description on my homepage for the knowledge that is required to folow along.
Download size is 763MB.