BGE Webisodes 13, 14, & 15 | Video 6b: Diagonals, C Licks, D Licks, Conclusion, & Tips
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Professional Guitar Courses by Eric Beaty
1hr., 13min. | 1.42GB | 17pg. Ebook loaded with Tabs of all G Licks & Essential Chord Diagrams
Price will rise from $15 to $25 within a few weeks!
Note: This is Part 2 of the 6th video in the series; I therefore named them video 6a & 6b. For a more complete experience, please consider purchasing Video 6a: Webisodes 11&12: Essential Chords & G Licks.
In Webisodes 13, 14, & 15 I’ll show you:
- A great, effective way to navigate the fretboard via the use of connecting scale shapes called Diagonals.
- Dozens of Essential Licks every flatpicker worth his salt should know in the keys of C & D (also for use in other keys via the use of a capo) .
- Fully transcribed tablature of each and every note and phrase in each of the C & D licks as well as a few from the Diagonals section. I've gathered each lick and double- and triple-checked all of the tabs myself, so you can be assured of their accuracy.
- A "Conclusion & Acknowledgements" section detailing my journey of creating Bluegrass Guitar Essentials as well as many great Resources I've compiled that have helped keep me motivated, inspired, and determined to succeed in life, business, and guitar.
- A special Tips section at the end of the video dedicated to giving you some final tips for improving your playing.
- Audio examples of every single C & D lick taken directly from the course in several playing speeds.
If you're ready to advance your skills and knowledge of the fretboard for Bluegrass Guitar and complete your training in the process, you'll find everything you need in Webisodes 13, 14, & 15 to get you well on your way to burning up tons of blistering flatpicking phrases!
Complete course overview:
The “essentials” I’m referring to that are covered in this course include (but are in no wise limited to):
- Having the best Gear (guitars, picks, strings, etc.) for your budget.
- Learning the best way and most effective methods to Tune your guitar (one of the most important things you can learn).
- Mastering your Picking hand, first through easy-to-follow exercises then working your way up to more advanced techniques.
- Learning to play Scales and Chords and their “short” variations.
- Learning various Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Licks that can be used interchangeably in many different songs as well as for creating your own blazingly-fast or mellow and soulful guitar breaks/solos.
- Creating an effective Practice regimen.
- Setting Goals as a player.
- Learning the various “Common” and “Uncommon” Chords used in Bluegrass.
- Learning as many instrumental “Fiddle Tunes” as you can in what I refer to as the “Three Essential Keys”: G, C, and D.