Encounter, 1908 - Kandinskey cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles
Original counted cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles
KAN-16 – Encounter, 1908
Finished Sizes (approximate)
14 count: 25” x 21.5”
18 count: 19.5” x 16.75”
22 count: 14.5” x 12.5”
Stitches: 350w x 300h
* Full color glossy front cover
* Full cross stitches only (no backstitching or specialty stitches)
* Black and white easy-to-read chart with alphabetic symbols
* Comprehensive instruction sheet to guide you through the pattern pages.
* Full thread list indicating DMC color numbers, names and quantity required
* Pattern chart only. No fabric, threads or other materials included.
The picture shows you exactly how the completed pattern will look, so you’ll never be disappointed with your results. We design in such incredible detail, you’ll think you are looking at the original piece of art when you have completed the pattern!
Stitch your own masterpiece today!!
All patterns are designed by Kathleen George at Cross Stitch Collectibles. Cross Stitch Collectibles specializes in high quality Impressionist, Renaissance and Fractal cross stitch patterns, plus many more styles. There is something for every stitcher.
Image courtesy Wikiart.org. All rights reserved.
© 2014 ClicknStitch.net / Cross Stitch Collectibles – http://clicknstitch.net