STR 581 Week 1 Quiz
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
STR 581 Week 1 Quiz
1. The strategic decision makers in the firm are responsible for
2 .Judging the appropriateness of a particular action based on a goal to provide the greatest good for the greatest number of people is what ethics approach?
3. Which level of strategy uses a portfolio approach?
4 . For the past 28 years, ABC, Inc. has made a significant investment of time, money, and other resources to increase the literacy rate in adult Americans. This represents which of these principles of successful collaborative social initiatives?
5. This statement presents the firm’s strategic intent that focuses the energies and resources of the company on achieving a desirable future.
6. Judging the appropriateness of a particular action based on equity, fairness, and impartiality in the distribution of rewards and costs among individuals and groups is what ethics approach used by managers?
7. What do strategic managers call a flow of information through interrelated stages of analysis toward the achievement of an aim?
8. Of the three levels of strategy that are part of an organizations decision-making hierarchy, which level develops annual objectives and short-term strategies in such areas as production, operations, and research and development, finance and accounting, marketing, and human relations?
9. Which of the following strategic decision makers implement the overall strategy?
10. .The idea that businesses have a duty to serve society as well as the financial interest of stockholders is called
11. The behavioral consequences of strategic management are similar to those of
12..The most critical quality of ethical decision making is
13. According to stakeholder theory, in a survey of over 2000 directors from over 290 U.S. companies, which of these stakeholders was perceived to be least important? 14 .Which of these is true about Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002?
15 . A broadly framed but enduring statement of a firm’s intent is defined as the company
16 . A major consequence of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 has been the
17. This statement of a company’s philosophy usually appears within the mission statement and specifies basic beliefs of a firm.
18 . Which law revised and strengthened auditing and account standards?
STR 581 Entire Course http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2166335
Str 581 Week 1 Quiz http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=2179310
Str 581 Week 2 Quiz http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=2179311
Str 581 Week 3 Quiz http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=2179313
Str 581 Week 4 Quiz http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=2179315
Str 581 Week 5 Quiz http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=2179316
Capstone Final Exam Part 1 http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=2166331
Capstone Final Exam Part 1 http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=2166330
Capstone Final Exam Part 2 http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=2166332
Capstone Final Exam Part 3 http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=2166333