Annie MG Schmidt Zes Korte Verhalen
We have made a selection of six famous short stories in Dutch, written by Annie M.G. Schmidt.
MP3's to listen to and PDF's to read along. A great way to improve your Dutch!
The stories are taken from the classic Jip en Janneke Collection, read aloud by Flip van Duijn (son of Annie M.G. Schmidt), Lot Lohr and Victor Löw. Illustrations by Fiep Westendorp.
The little Dutch stories are very useful for foreign students of Dutch, and they are a funny read, too.
Do you know that the famous Persian/Dutch writer Kader Abdolah learned Dutch by reading Jip en Janneke? And in Dutch we even have the expression 'Jip en Janneketaal' (Jip and Janneke language) to refer to clear, easy and understandable language!
Annie M.G. Schmidt tells about the everyday (but adventurous!) life of the two children Jip and Janneke.
1. Vadertje en moedertje (duration: 02:00, pages: 3)
2. Jip vecht met een bokje (duration: 02.18, pages: 3)
3. Een oom met een baard (duration: 02:36, pages: 3)
4. Het vriest (duration: 02:10, pages: 3)
5. Varkentje van goud (duration: 02:17, pages: 3)
6. Een taart met holletjes (duration: 02:13, pages: 3)
This is a ZIP-file, size approx 20Mb and it contains twelve files: 6 separate mp3s and 6 matching pdfs.