Mount Ste. Victoire, 1886 - Cezanne cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Cross Stitch Collectibles / Clicknstitch.net
Original counted cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles.
Mount Ste. Victoire, 1886
Finished sizes approximate:
14 count: 25" x 19.25"
18 count: 19.5" x 15"
22 count: 14.5" x 11.25"
Stitches: 350w x 270h
Beautifully-colored and richly detailed counted cross stitch pattern that is easy enough for the beginner yet stimulating enough for even the most advanced stitcher, with large, easy-to-read symbols.
The pattern chart includes:
* Cover page which shows the finished dimensions for 14, 18 and 22-count fabric
* A complete materials list showing each symbol and its corresponding DMC color number and quantity of floss required
* An instructions page showing you how to follow the chart from page to page
* A Care and Instructions” page courtesy of DMC
* Black-and-white symbol chart
This pattern was designed to use DMC brand floss colors, and is also available in printed form at our Cross Stitch Collectibles website: http://xs-collectibles.com
Image courtesy Wikiart.org. All rights reserved
© 2014 ClicknStitch.net / Cross Stitch Collectibles – http://clicknstitch.net