The Purpose of Suffering and Trials on ONE 24 Hour AudioBook
|The Purpose of Suffering and Trials on ONE 24 Hour MP3 Audiobook |
Over 24 Hours of In-Depth Study IN MP3 format
What is the purpose of Trials?
- Are Trials punishment for the things we have done, or are they a permissive act of a loving Father?
- This Audiobook study is based on the life of Job and explores and answers the really tough questions that all of us have asked about life and the things that happen to us.
- Why am I suffering right now??
- Am I being punished?
- Why does a God of Love permit so much suffering?
- Why did the Lord take my loved one from me?
- What is the Lord seeking to accomplish through my suffering.
- Pastor Rob Robinson has been a bible teacher an author of commentary on the entire Bible for over 33 years..
- His teaching style is very casual and conversational leaving you with the feeling that you are learning from a close friend who really cares about you.
This Audiobook is divided into 26 individual downloads.
- As soon as you Click "BUY-DOWNLOAD NOW" next to the Sunset Picture at the TOP of this page, you will be directed to Paypal where you will pay $4.99 for the entire 24 hour AudioBook, as well as the over 200 pages of PDF Study Notes.
- IMMEDIATELY, You will receive an email with a link back to this site giving you full access to all 26 chapters of the AudioBook, as well as the 200 page PDF Study Note File.
- You have 48 hours to download all of the files, so you can come back to this same web site again via the e mail and load the chapters as you have time.
- You can download these MP3 files directly into your PC or Mac Computer and listen to them with Windows Media Player or Apple iTunes.
- You can also transfer this entire Audiobook directly from your computer into your iPod or MP3 Player.
OF COURSE YOU ARE PROTECTED 100 PERCENT WHEN YOU PURCHASE THROUGH PAYPAL AND PAYLOADZ
Direct Link: http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=215805