BGE Webisodes 9 & 10 | Video 5: Songs, Fiddle Tunes, & Rhythm
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Professional Guitar Courses by Eric Beaty
2hr. 6min. | 3.34GB | 13pg. Ebook loaded with Tabs of all Songs & Fiddle Tunes
Price will rise from $15 to $25 once new Webisodes are released!
Note: There are no neck diagrams in Webisodes 9 & 10 since there were no need for any.
In Webisodes 9 & 10 I’ll show you:
- Seven songs & fiddle tunes I've compiled which I believe utilize the essential scales, picking patterns, transitions, and other aspects of the course so far.
- How to create a foundation for basic fiddle tunes from popular songs with lyrics.
- Simple Rhythm patterns that are essential to any serious Bluegrass guitar player.
- Fully transcribed tablature of each and every note and phrase in each of the songs. I've gathered the best parts of each tune and double- and triple-checked all of the tabs myself, so you can be assured of their accuracy.
- A special YouTube video that I created after the course was recorded with even more tips on getting that essential Bluegrass hard-driving strumming sound.
- Audio examples of all the solos and backing tracks taken directly from the course in several playing speeds.
If you really want to be able to play Bluegrass Guitar, you'll need to get your feet wet learning the songs and fiddle tunes that Bluegrass guitar is famous for. In these webisodes I'll give you tons of great ideas on how to play several popular songs and fiddle tunes as well as extra tips on how to make the songs you want to play even better!
Complete course overview:
The “essentials” I’m referring to that are covered in this course include (but are in no wise limited to):
- Having the best Gear (guitars, picks, strings, etc.) for your budget.
- Learning the best way and most effective methods to Tune your guitar (one of the most important things you can learn).
- Mastering your Picking hand, first through easy-to-follow exercises then working your way up to more advanced techniques.
- Learning to play Scales and Chords and their “short” variations.
- Learning various Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Licks that can be used interchangeably in many different songs as well as for creating your own blazingly-fast or mellow and soulful guitar breaks/solos.
- Creating an effective Practice regimen.
- Setting Goals as a player.
- Learning the various “Common” and “Uncommon” Chords used in Bluegrass.
- Learning as many instrumental “Fiddle Tunes” as you can in what I refer to as the “Three Essential Keys”: G, C, and D.