How to Improve Your Critical Thinking Skills
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Core Edge Image & Charisma Institute
Dictionary.com defines "Critical Thinking" as Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
It takes a relentless and concerted effort to think critically in a complex and ever-changing world.
There are several things to be learned in improving your critical thinking skills.
- Assessing the Impact of Your Mind Over Your Thinking
- Building Charisma Through Reading
- How Charismatic Leaders Solve Problems by Using, "What If...?"
- Improving Your Critical Thinking Skills (The IRAC Method)
- Knowledge is King
- Plato & The Notion of Charisma
- The Art of Selfishness