Power Through Your Projects: Practical Strategies to Get Things Done
If your "to do" list is consistently longer than your "got it done" list, you're not alone. While it's sometimes a challenge to get a client's resume written, you probably have a list of other projects that you haven't tackled ... but are hoping to get to "someday." In this 18-page special report, you'll learn several strategies to help you "power through" your projects, including:
• Six ways to motivate yourself to finish a project.
• A five-step process to tackle big goals (and big projects!)
• The "B Word" that successful people practice
• The "G.I.V.E. U.P." method for getting things done
• How to "F.O.R.M." successful habits