Combat Performance Training for Sports BUNDLE
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Brendan Chaplin Strength and Fitness
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that my newest video collection is now ready and I really think you’re going to love it!
I’m really proud of this collection as I think it really goes into depth on a lot of the concepts that I’m currently using in coaching sessions and also shows a LOT of technical info on grappling that can be instantly applied to so many sports.
This is all aimed at coaches delivering sessions in combat and collision sports such as MMA, rugby, martial arts. But let me tell you that EVERYTHING covered is applicable with court and field sports such as football, cricket, basketball, netball etc. I’ve used this stuff and the concepts within the videos with pretty much every sport you can think of!
The video collection has 5 parts to it covering a LOT of content.
Here’s a brief breakdown of the 5 parts which are all 100% PRACTICAL MOVEMENT SESSIONS.
1. Combat Warm-Up- A detailed session covering effective warm-ups for combat sports, stiffness and fluency concepts and LOADS of progressions I guarantee you haven’t seen before!
2. Combat Games- These are PERFECT for court and field sports as well as combat sports. They are also games children and younger populations. They teach decision making and free thinking. They are FUN. You’ll get loads from this video alone.
3. Combat Techniques- This is a detailed look at the key positions and postures that you MUST nail to execute tackles, takedowns, throws and generally understand the principles of leverage and energy conservation. Why would you want your athletes to work harder than they need to do to execute a movement. This video teaches efficiency and is a MUST WATCH for anyone working in combat or collision sports.
4. Combat Strength Training- This video covers bodyweight training to the max. Learn how to put together strength and power training programmes that can be done without ANY equipment. It’s fun and can be done with all ages too. So many progression here you’ll be picking stuff out for years from this video alone!
5. Combat Conditioning and Programming- This final video puts things together. Learn about skills under fatigue, energy system training and programming for skill development in wrestling and grappling. This will teach you how to integrate into your main training programmes really easily so you get the best adaptations from your athletes.
It’s comprehensive, instantly applicable and PROVEN.
I’m a life long martial artist with a commitment to constant improvement at the forefront of my own philosophy. My influences in martial arts are people like UFC fighter Danny Mitchell, the Straight Blast Gym group, Combat base Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, my early wrestling coaches Mike Wray and Gary Pollard. All of the stuff in the videos is simple, explorative movement training. Learn by doing. Instant feedback based learning.
It’s not about giving them all the answers it’s about setting scenarios that actually pose questions. Sports like wresting and BJJ have been doing this for decades and strength and conditioning coaches are just picking up on it now. This will fast forward your learning of how to coach movement.
Of course you’ll get a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you disagree with me, no questions asked.