Caring For Your Baby in the First Year
Are You Worried You Will Not Know How to Take Care of Your New Baby?
Do You WONDER if You Will Know When Your Baby is Sick or When to be Concerned?
DON'T WORRY! We Can Help You Become a CONFIDENT PARENT!
Are YOU a BRAND NEW PARENT?
* Do you worry about doing the right thing for your new baby?
* Do you wonder if your child is progressing normally and in good health?
* Are you at a loss as to when you should call your doctor?
* Do you want to know when to feed your child, how to know if they are getting enough nutrition?
* Do you panic every time your baby cries?
OF COURSE you want your child to be healthy and you want to do what is best for your baby!
You just aren't sure you know HOW!
We know how important your baby's health and happiness are to you…and we are here to help!
We can teach you what to expect at every stage of development from newborn to one year of age!
We can teach you how to care for your baby and how to establish a healthy schedule.
You don't need a lot of baby books or videos or classes!
All you need is the desire to take good care of YOUR BABY!
And the time to read this book!
You CAN feel confident about your baby's development
You CAN learn how to encourage your child to learn and grow at his own pace
You CAN raise your new baby in a safe, healthy and nurturing environment
Do you want to know HOW?
'Caring For Your Baby in the First Year' has all the answers!
WE WILL TEACH YOU what to expect at every stage of your baby's development from 0-12 months.
WE WILL SHOW YOU how to handle mealtime and sleep time.
WE WILL TEACH YOU how to deal with all the little obstacles and challenges you will face in the first twelve months of your baby's life.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
* When Your Baby Will Need See the Doctor and What Immunizations She Will Receive
* How to Introduce Solid Foods into Your Baby's Diet
* How to Make Your Home Safe for Baby as He Grows
Do you want to feel CONFIDENT?
Do you want to UNDERSTAND your baby's developmental stages and be ready to help him along the path?
Do you HATE wondering whether you will know the right things to do if your baby is sick or crying?
You don't have to worry anymore!
Because we are ready to tell YOU everything you need to know!
And you we can do that RIGHT NOW!
You don't need to take a class or read a 200 page book.
Because you can do all of this with this little book!
'Caring For Your Baby in the First Year' is all you need to be a confident parent!
* Focus on YOUR Baby's Development Instead of Comparing Him to the AVERAGES on Charts and Graphs
* Understand the Signals Your Baby is Giving you BEFORE THEY START TO TALK
* Find Out About Good Nutritional Support and How To Help Your Baby Develop from 0-12 Months of Age
* Know What to Expect at Every Stage of Your Baby's First Year of Life!
'Caring For Your Baby in the First Year' has all that information - AND MORE!
It will give you simple, easy to implement tips and solutions to address the issues you will face during your baby's first year and it will teach you how to recognize a problem when it arises.
In this book, you will LEARN
* Guidelines for Talking to Your Doctor
* How to Manage Your Baby's Sleep Schedule
* What foods you should introduce to your child's diet and WHEN
* How to help your child develop language skills AND YOU WILL LEARN
* What health symptoms are normal and when you should be concerned
* How to deal with advice from family, friends and co-workers
* How to deal with TEETHING
* How to decide whether to breast feed or give your baby a bottle
* How to decide whether to use a pacifier
If you buy and read 'Caring For Your Baby in the First Year' you'll get all these answers and MUCH MORE GREAT INFORMATION!
You'll be able to:
* Establish a healthy feeding and sleeping schedule for your child
* Provide appropriate support to bond with your child, while encouraging independence as they grow
* Figure out when your child is ready to take on the next physical or developmental challenge
We'll SHOW you:
* What kinds of toys are appropriate to stimulate your child at every age from 0-12 months
* How to incorporate reading into your child's life at an early age to encourage language skills
* What foods to consider and what foods to avoid when you introduce solid foods into your baby's diet
* When and HOW to take your child's temperature, and what kind of thermometer to use.
* …and MUCH MORE!
If all this sounds like what YOU NEED then DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE!
Get your copy of 'Caring For Your Baby in the First Year'
…AND GET IT TODAY!
It is the ANSWER to your questions and concerns about raising your new baby!
…the one that will make you a confident parent!
Your new baby is the most important thing in your life right now, isn't it?
You could be reading this e-book within 10 minutes!