ACCT 344 Quizzes Week 1, 2, 3, 5, 6........................ (ACCT 344 Cost Accounting - DeVry)
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
ACCT 344 Week 1 Quiz
1. (TCO 2) Which cost assignment method would likely assign the cost of heating in a plant that makes...?
2. (TCO 2) Which cost is an example of product costs?
3. (TCO 2) Period costs do not include
4. (TCO 2) Based on the following information, which are the conversion costs?........
5. (TCO 2) Based on the following information, which are the prime costs for the year? Cost.......
6. (TCO 2) The absolute maximum production activity of a manufacturing firm is called
7. (TCO 2) Which item is a basic costing system record in a job-order costing system?
8. (TCO 2) Which firm would make extensive use of job-order costing?
9. (TCO 2) ABC Manufacturing Company has the following total job cards. Job A $6,500 Job B $5,630 Job C $3,825 Job D $3,800 Job E $6,300 Job F $4,200 Jobs A and B..............?
10. (TCO 2) Action Corporation uses activity-based costing to apply overhead to jobs within a job-order.....
ACCT 344 Week 2 Quiz
1. (TCO 3) The appropriate cost accounting system to use when inventory items...
2. (TCO 3) As production occurs, materials, direct labor, and applied manufacturing overhead are recorded in
3. (TCO 3) “Equivalent units” expresses all activity of the period in terms of
4. (TCO 3) Holly Inc. manufactures dolls. The following data were provided for production results for the.........?
5. (TCO 3) When products and their costs are moved from one process to the next process, these...........
6. (TCO 3) Keller Inc. manufactures office chairs. The following data were provided...........?
7. (TCO 3) The two methods used to determine equivalent units of production are
8. (TCO 3) Abby Corp. adds raw materials to production at the beginning of the process......
9. (TCO 3) The following information was provided by Sally Company...........How many equivalent units for materials would there be using the weighted average method?
10. (TCO 3) The material cost per equivalent unit using the weighted average method is calculated as......
ACCT 344 Week 3 Quiz
1. (TCO 8) A predetermined overhead rate is calculated using which formula?
2. (TCO 8) All of the following are unit-based activity drivers EXCEPT
3. (TCO 8) A department that is capital intensive most likely would use a predetermined departmental....?
4. (TCO 8) Star Inc. uses a job-order costing system to account for product costs. The following ..........?
5. (TCO 8) Acme Company manufactures two products (anvils and barrels). Overhead costs ($84,000) have…….
6. (TCO 8) Which is NOT a limitation of a plantwide overhead rate?
7. (TCO 8) The resources consumed by the activity in producing its output are called
8. (TCO 8) Which is NOT part of the cost dimension of the activity-based management model?
9. (TCO 8) Which is an example of a non-value-added manufacturing activity?
10. (TCO 8) The process that involves choosing among various sets of activities that are caused......
ACCT 344 Week 5 Quiz
1. (TCO 7) A common cost occurs
2. (TCO 7) Which would be the most appropriate base for allocating the costs of the housekeeping department?
3. (TCO 7) The Ruling Company assigns plant administration costs to the production departments......?
4. (TCO 7) Joint costs are allocated because of
5. (TCO 7) Which method allocates support department costs?
6. (TCO 7) Joint costs are
7. (TCO 7) Which method allocates joint production costs based on the pounds of product produced?
8. (TCO 7) DeeDee Corporation manufactures the following products in its factory. $400,000 of costs were incurred…………How much joint cost would be allocated to Product A based on the physical units method?
9. (TCO 7) Sally Corporation manufactures four products. The following data were provided……….
10. (TCO 7) Lamb Inc. processes wool into four grades of yarn as follows…....?
ACCT 344 Week 6 Quiz
1. (TCO 5) Which is NOT a component of the master budget?
2. (TCO 5) The budgets that are comprehensive financial plans made up of various...........
3. (TCO 5) The budget committee
4. (TCO 5) Which is a financial budget?
5. (TCO 5) When budgets are used for control,
6. (TCO 5) Flexible budgets do NOT provide
7. (TCO 5) Volume variances examine differences between
8. (TCO 5) Goal congruence means
9. (TCO 5) Participative budgeting has which potential problem?
10. (TCO 5) Bored Manufacturing has projected the following………Which is the total amount of overhead included in the overhead budget?