Maintenance Management Powerpoint Presentation
"75 PPT slide power point presentation"
Maintenance Management Guide
By Imants BVBA
The Maintenance Management Guide is a Powerpoint 97 Presentation consisting of 75 slides :
|Maintenance management power point presentation|
Many companies are attempting to implement a variety of maintenance strategies and tactics such as TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance), condition based maintenance and CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems) to reduce maintenance costs.
In order to give businesses an overview of Maintenance Management, and of all the new maintenance strategies, Imants BVBA provides the Maintenance Management Guide, a practical and comprehensive Power Point Presentation about all the aspects of Maintenance Management.The Maintenance Management Guide will enable you to:
This guide provides strategies, tools and techniques for both executives, engineers and managers in production, maintenance, engineering, and quality departments.
- Deepen your understanding of the topic
- Adapt the presentation to your own needs
- Show the presentation in your own company
- Communicate the knowledge of Maintenance Management to your colleagues in your organization
It also meets the growing needs of students studying business and especially production/operations and maintenance management.
1. Maintenance Management
1. Definitions (5 slides)
3. Evolution (3 slides)
2. Maintenance Management Functions
2. Physical assets management (3 slides)
3. Maintenance strategy determination (22 slides)
Subjects: RCM, reliability, availability, failures, 6 failure patterns, MTBF, FMEA, maintenance strategies (run-to-failure, time based, condition based, redesign, failure finding), maintenance types (emergency, corrective, preventive, routine, predictive), P-F curve, diagnostic devices
4. Maintenance planning and scheduling (8 slides)
Subjects: definitions, work orders, workflow, backlog
5. Resources Management (5 slides)
Personnel, tools, spare parts
6. Performance measurement (6 slides)
Performance measurements for equipment, work order management, people, spare parts
3. CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems)
2. Basic modules
3. Optional modules
4. Trends (2 slides)
5. What do you really need?
5. RCM versus TPM
6. Good Maintenance Management
1. Principles (2 slides)
2. Benefits (2 slides)