SHUYOKAN Aikijutsu by David Dye DOWNLOAD
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
em3Video and Masters Magazine
Empty Hand Self Defense
by Sensei David Dye
1. USE OF FORCE IN MARTIAL ARTS: Discussion of when does martial art self defence stop and when does it become agression.
2. EMPTY HAND DEFENSE TECHNIQUES: One arm shoulder throw, Reverse hand throw, Inside parry block elbow strike throw, Leg sweep, All direction throw, Block & counter, Entering throw.
3. CHOKES AND HEADLOCKS: Front two handed choke, Step away take downs, Rear choke - leg sweep, Side headlock - leg sweep.
4. CANE TECHNIQUES: Basic defense using an ordinary cane including takedowns.
5. WEAPON DISARMING (GUN & KNIFE): Knife Disarming technigues (front, side and rear). Gun disarming techniques from front, side and rear (close range).
6. YOUTH SELF DEFENSE: Wrist grabs: Single, double, cross. Shoulder, neck, mouth, hair grabs, Ground pinning escapes & defending against multiple attackers.