BGE Webisodes 5 & 6 | Video 3: Open String Transitions & Major Scales
2hrs. 43min. | 3.4GB | 14pg. Ebook loaded with Tabs & Diagrams
Price will rise from $15 to $25 once new Webisodes are released!
In Webisodes 5 & 6 I’ll show you:
- A fast way to navigate the fretboard quickly using Open String Transitions
- How to use the Major and Major Pentatonic Scales in the "Three Essential Keys."
- "Short Scale" variations on the Major and Major Pentatonic scales for authentic Bluegrass Guitar sounds and faster playing.
I know that scales can be a difficult thing to master, but in these webisodes I cover and explain them extensively so you won't be left behind when playing jam sessions with others.
Complete course overview:
The “essentials” I’m referring to that are covered in this course include (but are in no wise limited to):
- Having the best Gear (guitars, picks, strings, etc.) for your budget.
- Learning the best way and most effective methods to Tune your guitar (one of the most important things you can learn).
- Mastering your Picking hand, first through easy-to-follow exercises then working your way up to more advanced techniques.
- Learning to play Scales and Chords and their “short” variations.
- Learning various Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Licks that can be used interchangeably in many different songs as well as for creating your own blazingly-fast or mellow and soulful guitar breaks/solos.
- Creating an effective Practice regimen.
- Setting Goals as a player.
- Learning the various “Common” and “Uncommon” Chords used in Bluegrass.
- Learning as many instrumental “Fiddle Tunes” as you can in what I refer to as the “Three Essential Keys”: G, C, and D.