Car Alarm Remote Start & Stereo & Speaker Wiring & Install Database CD
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
The Car Install Experts
CAR ALARM REMOTE START KEYLESS ENTRY& CAR STEREO WIRE COLOR & INSTALLATION INFO DATABASE DVD
- 3600+ Vehicles
- Model Years: 1980-2013
- 70+ Relay Diagrams
- General Install Info
- 4 Updates Yearly
The BEST reference for wiring information when installing a remote starter, car alarm, keyless entry, or car stereo system. This is the same information the pros use.
ALARM & REMOTE START WIRING
Specific wiring charts for hundreds of different vehicles each provide a list of wires, wire colors, polarity, and wire locations commonly required for an aftermarket alarm, remote start, or keyless entry system.
Notes and tips for locating, testing, and interfacing complex wiring in today’s vehicles.
Additional parts or interfaces required or recommended such as:
- Immobilizer Bypass Modules
- Door Lock Interface Modules
Databus Interface Modules
CAR STEREO WIRING
Stereo wiring colors:
- 12V Constant
- 12V Switched
- Radio Ground
- Power Antenna/Amp Turn On
- Speaker Wire Colors
Speaker replacement sizes
Factory amp location
Recommended dash kits and wiring harness adapters
DISCLAIMER - Please Read Before Purchasing
Remote starter and security installations should be attempted by experienced security installers only. Information contained is accurate to the best of our knowledge and experience. Information contained is without any representation of warranty. It is the installer's responsibility to test and confirm all circuits with a digital multi-meter. Proper installation remains the responsibility of the installer. CarInstallExperts assumes no liability or responsibility resulting from an improper installation, even in reliance with the information provided.
FREE UPDATES FOR ONE YEAR - 4 Updates Yearly
With your purchase, you'll receive FREE UPDATES FOR ONE YEAR (4 updates yearly). After that, you'll receive a 50% discount on future updates.
Database updates are released every 3 months (January, April, July, October). Database update will be provided both as a downloadable .ZIP file and as a DVD that will be mailed to you.
BONUS - Additional Info Included
General installation info:
- Notes, cautions, and warnings to remember and follow before and during the installation.
- Tips on preparing the system for installation and what connections, connectors, and techniques to use when interfacing with the wiring.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on locating and testing vehicle wiring
CarInstallExperts Full TechDocs collection:
- Over 70 relay wiring diagrams Vehicle specific applications
- Common relay applications
- Door lock relay wiring diagrams
- Information on identifying, integrating and bypassing factory anti-theft systems and key based immobilizers.