BGE Webisodes 3 & 4 | Video 2: Tuning & Picking
1hr. 36min. | 2.2GB
Price will rise from $15 to $25 once new Webisodes are released!
In Webisodes 3 & 4 I’ll show you:
- My proven secrets for keeping your acoustic guitar in tune.
- Why your electronic tuner should only be used as a guideline.
- And how to correct the tuning of certain problem strings.
I’ll also begin covering the first—and possibly most important—aspect of successful flatpicking in Bluegrass guitar: Programming The Picking Hand!
Complete course overview:
The “essentials” I’m referring to that are covered in this course include (but are in no wise limited to):
- Having the best Gear (guitars, picks, strings, etc.) for your budget.
- Learning the best way and most effective methods to Tune your guitar (one of the most important things you can learn).
- Mastering your Picking hand, first through easy-to-follow exercises then working your way up to more advanced techniques.
- Learning to play Scales and Chords and their “short” variations.
- Learning various Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Licks that can be used interchangeably in many different songs as well as for creating your own blazingly-fast or mellow and soulful guitar breaks/solos.
- Creating an effective Practice regimen.
- Setting Goals as a player.
- Learning the various “Common” and “Uncommon” Chords used in Bluegrass.
- Learning as many instrumental “Fiddle Tunes” as you can in what I refer to as the “Three Essential Keys”: G, C, and D.