BGE Webisodes 1 & 2 | Video 1: Intro & Gear
Professional Guitar Courses by Eric Beaty
50min. | 2.4GB
Price subject to change once all Webisodes are released!
In Webisodes 1 & 2, you’ll be introduced to the influences that helped shape the way I play guitar, more specifically Bluegrass guitar. Famous Legendary guitarists such as Tony Rice, Bryan Sutton, and David Grier—to name a few—are some of the Masters of the genre that I’ve designed this entire course around so that you can really “Learn the Essentials of Playing Bluegrass Guitar like the Legends!”
You’ll also learn which gear I personally use in my every day playing and gigging as well as what gear I recommend for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced players. An Introduction to the course, a section on How to Use the Ebooks, as well as a BONUS section containing links to all the gear I discuss—as well as gear I’ve learned about since originally recording the course material—are included in the companion ebooks.
Complete course overview:
The “essentials” I’m referring to that are covered in this course include (but are in no wise limited to):
- Having the best Gear (guitars, picks, strings, etc.) for your budget.
- Learning the best way and most effective methods to Tune your guitar (one of the most important things you can learn).
- Mastering your Picking hand, first through easy-to-follow exercises then working your way up to more advanced techniques.
- Learning to play Scales and Chords and their “short” variations.
- Learning various Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Licks that can be used interchangeably in many different songs as well as for creating your own blazingly-fast or mellow and soulful guitar breaks/solos.
- Creating an effective Practice regimen.
- Setting Goals as a player.
- Learning the various “Common” and “Uncommon” Chords used in Bluegrass.
- Learning as many instrumental “Fiddle Tunes” as you can in what I refer to as the “Three Essential Keys”: G, C, and D.