Wedding Order of Service Booklet Preparation Manual
Answers to Common Questions
Outlines of the Structure of Wedding Services for
- What is an Order of Service?
- Why have an Order of Service?
- What should an Order of Service include?
- How much information should I include?
- Do I need to include all the Prayers and Readings?
- Should I indicate when to “Stand” or “Sit”?
- I am having a Nuptial Mass – Do I need to include all the Mass texts?
Examples of content and text in
- Structure of a Simple Wedding Service
- Structure of the Catholic Wedding Ceremony
- Structure of the Catholic Nuptial Mass (also helpful for churches which include Holy Communion)
- A More Detailed Order of Service
- Detailed Order of Service of a Catholic Nuptial Mass
- Culturally Specific Elements
- Other inclusions. (Have you ever thought of including your family trees?)
- About the Texts
Important things for Finalising Your Order of Service
- Are there legal implications in producing an Order of Service?
- How do I handle Copyright Acknowledgements?
- Proofing Your Content
10 Most Common Wedding Order of Service MistakesDesign Help
Glossary of Wedding Terminology