Beginner's Guide to Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Elements 12 - by Adrian Lee
Use this graphical cookbook to produce great web video with Adobe Premiere Elements 12. Carefully detailed screenshots and step-by-step directions illustrate how to use this powerful software in a time-efficient way.
Discover how Professionals turn raw video footage into polished art for Web Video and DVD.
- Quickly acquire the skills to edit entertaining, informative and persuasive videos.
- For the professional… create lead generation and profitable videos.
- For the hobbyist… turn your family videos into entertaining movies.
For all aspiring Video Makers who want to get started video editing with Adobe Premiere Elements 12.
Join me in a comprehensive, entertaining and informative training.
In this step-by-step video editing course, you will discover:
- The essential features of Adobe Premiere Elements 12.
- Video editing techniques from the ground up.
- How to add and adjust audio to match voice overs.
- How to add texts, special effects and transitions effects.
- How to publish and share a web video.
And much more! Including useful resources, tips and power-user techniques!
When you complete the 105-page easy-to-follow picture-book guide, you will successfully create your first YouTube video.
About the Author: Adrian Lee, founder of VideoLane.com, has been involved in the business of capturing events on video since 1998. However, he has been interested in all things audio-visual since he started out as an electronics technician dealing with hardware such as television and computers. He career branched into the vocation of recording seminars, conferences and interviews for Multinational Companies, Government Agencies and Professional Speakers. Besides Event Videography, Adrian also dabbles with his YouTube channel. His breakthrough in web video production is a YouTube clip that garnered over a million views. Adrian now shares his expertise in professional Videography and experience in web video production to aspiring Video Makers and Clients.