Finding Great Stylists: 5 Steps to Hiring Success
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Feeling frustrated? Like there are no good Stylists left? Whether you’re a booth rental or commission Salon Owner (or Barber Shop Owner), or even a Stylists seeking an Assistant, it seems like (almost) everyone is having a challenge with finding and keeping great stylists!
If you've felt like the ‘new generation’ doesn’t want to work or experience hiring the 'perfect' person, only to watch them turn from Dr. Jeckyll into Mr. Hyde – in a matter of weeks, you may be wondering if there's any hope, or do you just have to wing it on your own?
You’ll be glad to know, yes there is hope! Just about every day I receive requests for Stylists looking for Salons to work in. Some are just out of school, some are moving to new areas and some are just ready for a change of environment, wanting to work somewhere that’s ‘more professional’! And for every one that I hear from, I’m sure there are many more that I don’t hear from! So the question is, how do you find them? And then how do you keep them?
I’m here to tell you that there are talented, motivated Stylists out there, but you need a SYSTEM to quickly identify the diamonds in the rough! In this class, we will focus on:
- My proven ‘5 Step Hiring System’ to help you spot the gems. Once you learn it, it’s a system that you can use whenever you need it!
- I will personally walk you through the ‘what’ to do, as well as the ‘why’ to do it and ‘how’ to do it most effectively.
- I will share my unique, 3-4 page Application, that’s designed to do 90% of your screening for you! It’s a download you can keep on your desktop – it’s included at no extra charge.
- I’ll also send you a brand new ‘Scorecard’ to help you assess the most important traits your new hire should possess!
- Plus, we’ll discuss several ways to locate talent in your town!
If you’re tired of going around in circles trying to find the right people to fill your salon, you have two choices – 1) keep doing the same things you’ve been doing (by the way, that is the definition of insanityJ) or 2) join us for this unique and exciting training! Download this Mp3 right away!