1.7 Million Trivia Questions
AS SEEN ON WWW.TRIVIABANKS.COM! YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR TRIVIA AND WORD GAME QUESTIONS!
Worn out your trivia questions that came with your board game?
Do you need trivia questions and answers, quiz questions or word game resources for something you're creating?
Then you've come to the right place!
All of our trivia is:
- 100% compatible with various Eggdrop Triviabots and other mIRC Trivia Games using a similar format!
- In the "Question*Answer" format, which we've recognized to be the standard for most mIRC trivia and other word games that require non-multiple choice questions!
- In standard ASCII so it can be loaded easily into any text editor!
In the English language, unless the trivia is of a "What does (word) mean in (language)?" question.
- Mainly single answer trivia, though some questions may have multiple accepted answers. These questions follow the standard "Question*Answer 1*Answer 2".
You will receive 1.7 Million Trivia Questions containing categories such as Sports, Music, Halloween, Xmas, Christmas, Movies, General Trivia Questions, Word Scrambles and other special categories such as:
- Phone Numbers: This bank of 9,300 questions are made with the more cryptic players in mind...the players are given a word and are asked for the phone number equivalent if you dialed the number on a standard touch-tone phone!
- Downward Letters: Each letter in a word has been shifted by one letter! To find the answer, they must drop each letter downwards by one letter! (B=A, C=B, etc...) These banks are great for puzzle lovers!
- Upward Letters: Each letter in a word has been shifted by one letter! To find the answer, they must raise each letter upwards by one letter! (B=A, C=B, etc...) These banks are great for puzzle lovers!
- Forward and Backward Words: These banks require fast thinking! A word is given either forwards or backwards and your players have to type the opposite direction for the word!
WE ARE THE ONLY OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR FOR WWW.TRIVIABANKS.COM