Wedding Day Schedule Template
Wedding Day Timeline-Just Customize it For Your Big Day
This is for those brides who have the primary responsibility of planning the details of her own "Big Day".
This is also for those brides who have a coordinator who has the primary responsibility of planning and carrying out the details of her "Big Day".
This product includes a 1-page Wedding Day Schedule Template (Timeline) in Microsoft Word Table Format.
The template includes details about where everyone should be and what they should be doing (from bridal party to vendors). Planning your wedding day should not be stressful. This small investment of $1.99 will allow you to check one thing off your list.
Here is how you can make the best of the template. First, read through it once. If you haven't begun to think through how your own day will look, this template will be very helpful. If you have already thought about it, it will still be helpful in bringing your visions to fruition. Next, change the narrative around in the template to suit your needs. Please note that this is a working document. Details will change but as long as you have your template, changes are easy to make.
Benefits of this Template:
1. Unlike other sites offering tips for planning your day, this template is something that you can use right away-no need to create your own from scratch.
2. All the details are in one place.
3. If you have a coordinator, you can give it to him/her and say "Make it Happen":):)
4. It can be easily passed on to everyone (from bridal party to vendors) when it is finished so that everyone is clear on the details.
5. It keeps you (or your coordinator) from getting calls from everyone with a million questions)
6. It helps you keep your sanity while planning your big day.
BONUS: Schedule for some of the "day before" prewedding activities-still all on one page!
Jun 21, 2009
Only valuable if you know nothing about creating a table in Word. Nothing special about the list of events/tasks... one can find much more complete lists by s simple search "wedding day timeline".