Guide to Vitamins and Supplements
- Which vitamins are water-soluble and which are fat soluble
While water soluble vitamins pass through your body quickly, when fat soluble vitamins store up in fat cells, they can become toxic, making it much more crucial you take the appropriate dosage. (pg. Page number here)
- The ideal form you can take your vitamins and supplements in.
Vitamins and supplements come in different forms. Learn which one is best for your body.
- How to overcome feeling sluggish and blue using simple vitamins and minerals.
You will learn that a regular regime of this vitamin will chase those blues away.
- The truth about vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins and minerals are meant to be used as extra substances your body needs in small but regular steady amounts in order for you to maintain normal growth, function and health. When you take them together, vitamins and minerals are generally referred to as micronutrients.
- How to choose and use vitamin supplements.
There are a host of vitamin supplements, so knowing which ones to choose as which remedy is very important to your health.
- How safe is it to take vitamins and minerals each day?
You will learn the proper (and improper) reasons for taking vitamins and other supplements each day. Learn which vitamins and supplements are recommended for which body function.
- Which vitamin is good for which part of the body?
Vitamin B is good for all kinds of energy problems. Learn which vitamins are needed for optimal health and for which body part.
- The importance of minerals and which part of the body they are good for.
Niacin is a mineral that is good for improving energy levels. Learn which minerals are needed most for which body function.
- The importance of Herbs and how they help the body.
Herbs are a real gold mine in providing healthful bodily effects. Learn which ones are most used and beneficial, and which are just a waste.
- How Herbs can supplement your diet for optimal health.
Herbs can be used to treat sickness when working with your Physician’s care. Find out which Herbs will keep your health at its best.
REGULAR PRICE IS $37