The Stalking Dead Art Collection
The Stalking Dead Animation and Game Art Collection.
Ready for the apocalypse?...
If not, we've got some guys that are.
Animation Included. Spritesheets are a click away.
Open these templates in Flash CS6 or Flash CC and you can generate a spritesheet or export a PNG sequence within seconds. Since the source files are vector artwork, you can export frames or spritesheets at ANY size.
The animation sequences cycling below are all included. Need more? Grab a character and start animating. Symbols have already been created for each character part.
Primary Adobe Flash Template Files
- Four non-animated character files, each with side views and weapons.
- Four non-animated ALTERNATE character files. each in different styles, with side views and weapons.
- Four animated character files, each with an action animation and walk animation.
- Adobe Illustrator Files, the original .ai files drawn by Justin Cook
- Frame exports, of each character animation seen below. These would be useful if you didn't have Flash, but wanted to generate your own spritesheets using another software.
Flash CS6 or CC can create spritesheets for the following frameworks....
- JSON or JSON-Array
- Sparrow version 1 or 2
- Cocos2D version 1 or 2
- Starling version 1 or 2
- Easeljs the animations below are running via this HTML5 framework