In this tutorial, Justin Dike teaches you his own professional tips and tricks for animating with Flash. Starting with a beautiful landscape illustration, drawn by Reid Southen, the tutorial guides you step by step to overlay the original with animation. The lessons pays careful attention to not over-enhancing the source material in the process. The end piece should feel like a subtle living version of the original.
Topics covered include...
- Looping techniques for Movieclips.
- Mask Layers, regular and using Actionscript with Filters
- Blend Layers
- New & Classic Motion Tweens
- Motion Guides
- Shape Tweens
- Pressure sensitive techniques for Brush Tools
- Randomizing Movieclips with Actionscript 3
- And Plenty More!