Actionscript 3 Page Flip Gallery Tutorial
* Supports multiple file types within one gallery. It can load png, jpg, gif, or swf's
* Easily create a book-like index by using buttons that jump to specific sections of the gallery.
* Specify the gallery's image or swf locations and title details from an XML document
Easily update your gallery without republishing by simply editing file names (like "image1.jpg" ) in an XML document
* Reorder the entire gallery by simply switching around the xml tags. This is great for quick edits!
* The first hour of this tutorial teaches how to draw and animate the example book above.
If you have zero interest in watching this, thats fine. Its noted in the lesson when you can skip to part two.
* The second hour teaches all the code for loading the XML and navigating the gallery.