My Tank Tracker (Marine Aquarium Maintenance and Tracking Log) - Non Enterprise Home Edition
My Tank Tracker
This Software provides you with fun & easy to use data-entry and tracking tools in order to log and monitor various aspects of your marine aquarium.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
1) All data entered for various data points is automatically logged to your Tank's "TIMELINE" which is viewable from the main screen!
2) Specific data points regarding water chemistry, water changes and livestock can be viewed directly from the respective windows.
3) My Tank Tracker contains smart and automated logic to provide pop-up warnings and notifications of water chemistry parameters that are either too low or too high for your saltwater aquarium.
4) Clean user interface allows you to add fish, inverts, corals and macro algae to your tank and record data on their diet, habits and requirements.
5) Record water changes and see a detailed report of all previous water changes.
6) Record ad-hoc events such as Tank dosing, feedings etc and see a detailed report of all previous events.
7) The Built-In search engine allows you to find details about your aquarium parameters and inhabitants quickly.
8) Creates notes to self, memos and reminders that can be crossed off when completed.
8) Built-In Dropbox integration allows the push of data to Cloud Storage to allow you to view reports from your mobile device!
Requires Windows Operating System, MS Excel 2007 or Higher
Extremely Affordable: Access to the software is $4.99.
As seen on
1) Ensure you have MS Excel 2007 or Higher for Windows XP, 7 or higher
2) Ensure that MS Excel macros are enabled and allowed.
3) Unzip the provided file to your desktop.
4) You should now have a folder on your desktop entitled "MTT".
5) Double Click on the "MyTankTracker.xls file" to begin!
Lifetime Tech Support, Bug Fixes and Enhancements!
All Yeldell Scientific software comes with lifetime tech support and helpdesk!
877-935-3351 , Support@yeldellscientific.com