E-commerce / E-Publishing Bundle - Two Great How-to Guides
Two ecommerce / epublishing how-to guides:
- Ebook Publishing - The Guerilla Guide
How to Create and Market E-book Titles on a Shoestring Budget - Tips and secrets for novice ebook authors and aspiring electronic self-publishers.
- Accepting Online Payments - E-Commerce Made Easy For Small Businesses, Startups & Sole Traders
E-Commerce Made Easy for small businesses, startups & sole traders. How to automate online sales of digital & physical products and services... A beginner's guide... no programming knowledge required...
This ebook "how-to" guide from FishesEye Publishing presents a choice of low-cost, low-hassle ways to sell your goods, products and services via the internet. An independent, expert overview and review of the available options, it provides easy-to-read advice and decision criteria to help you:
- Select the payment service(s) you need - PayPal, credit card merchant accounts...
- Set up instant online billing and payment on your site, via Buy Now and Shopping Cart buttons
- Choose and leverage “Plug-and-Pay” digital download services such as ClickBank, PayLoadz and TradeBit
- Exploit powerful marketing tools provided with your new services
- Automate links and listings with marketplaces such as ebay, and search engine directory listings such as Froogle and Google Base.
By reading this boot-strap guide you will be able to:
- Boost your sales by offering your clients instant purchases 24x7
- Capture "impulse sales" - first impressions count, attention is limited, and initial enthusiasm soon wanes if your clients can't buy straight away.
- Save yourself hundreds or even thousands of dollars - by avoiding services and service levels that you don't yet need, and keeping your staff costs for admin, sales, support and IT to a minimum.
The guide is packed with interactive hyperlinks to the websites of e-commerce products and services that are suitable for all kinds of small businesses, whether you sell "intangible" digital goods such as software, shareware, ebooks or MP3 music files, or real-world goods - soap, cars or cigars...
Using this guide it's possible to set up an account with an online payment provider and to start receiving payments via the internet in a matter of hours, at low or even no cost!
Joining the ecommerce revolution, and profiting from online sales, is far easier than you thought!
- Develop a second income and new skills, in your spare time, with little or no financial investment.
- Run your own small business from home, or from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Avoid wasting time and money on traps and dead-ends. Beware so-called online tutorials and reviews - many lead you to their own products, or to commission-related affiliates.
- Don't fall for expensive and complex corporate e-commerce solutions that you don't yet need.
** This guide is 100% independent and has no financial interest in any of the products or services listed **
The guide is packed with hyperlinks to the websites of e-commerce products and services that are suitable for startup companies and existing small businesses.
It assumes familiarity with common Windows software packages and the internet, but no advanced software design, scripting or programming knowledge.
** Revised and Updated February 2007 **