20% deliberately avoid daily responsibilities. Procrastination reflects the personal struggle with self-control creating self-doubt, stress, and lack of confidence. It sours our mood, drains us of energy, and leads to sadness and despair.
Hypnosis gives you access to your own inner hard drive, the subconscious mind, where unproductive patterns can quickly be uprooted and replaced with preferred alternatives supporting a more satisfying and productive lifestyle.
This program includes:
• Introduction to Hypnosis: Knowledge is power
• Learning Self-Hypnosis: Owning process enhances success
• Session One: Cutting the cord to unproductive past
• Session Two: Entering new productive life chapter
• Session Three: Envisioning procrastination-free life