Culture @ Wolrk Self-Study Program
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Civility Experts Worldwide
Business Etiquette Worldwide (7 lessons) 436 pages of detailed lesson plans and support materials- ready-to-use, created by the leading experts in the field. You can start making money using and teaching these lessons immediately!
Increasingly success in business requires an understanding of how people around the globe handle business; their habits, customs, and protocols. The interesting and informative lessons in this core topic area include content on how different cultures handle some of the basics of business etiquette, gender and generational issues at work, managing change and more.
1. Creating a Culture of Connectedness
2. Making Contact: Greetings and Introductions
3. Corporate and Personal Gift Giving
4. Worldwide Business Dining: Tips and Techniques
5. Interacting in Meetings and Nuances of Communication
6. Appropriate Business Dress and Decorum Around the Globe
7. Diversity in the Workplace and Other Sensitive Issues
Package also includes access to 10 Culture at Work Train the Trainer Webinars that you can attend anytime and the Power of Civility E-Book. Remember to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you your ICTC membership invitation and the details for the culture webinars.