Do you know exactly what you are spending your money on every day, week or month? Do your expenses always seem to rise to meet (or perhaps even exceed) your income?
Keep2Budget is a simple to use budget tool that uses a proven method to help you keep track of your budget in a real-time and pro-active way.
A common problem with most budgeting tools available today is that they do not solve the fundamental problem that keeps most people from achieving their financial goals - which is - managing their spending in real-time. Popular budget tools still use a traditional after-the-fact, or reactive approach, which is basically a month-end review of budget against actual spending; even when we keep proving to ourselves that that doesn't really work very well.
Keep2Budget uses an approach that overcomes this, using a pre-defined distribution schedule with your income; you always know how much money you have. You can begin to manage your spending easier, and lay the foundation for reaching your financial goals sooner.
The Keep2Budget wallet system is based on the traditional approach to budgeting, a technique used throughout history. Traditionally, many people managed their money by dividing their cash into several jars or envelopes, a jar for food, clothing, tax etc. They then spent their money from these jars. They always knew how much money they had left. Keep2Budget has taken this proven and successful technique and turned it into a simple to use computer program using wallets instead of jars.
Using Keep2Budget is like having a bank account for every wallet. You always know exactly how much money you have at anytime
Some of Keep2Budget’s features include:
- Support for local currencies
- Fully configurable wallet naming (in your own language)
- Colour coded wallets
- Supports multiple income streams (eg. wages, commission, dividends, etc for one or more people)
- Multiple incomes can populate one budget
- Income gets distributed to pre-defined wallets
- Expense patterns become visible in real-time
- Easy funds transfer between wallets
- Able to record tax deductible expenses (eg. for home based businesses, students, etc)
- Able to record expenses per payment type (Credit card, bank card, cash, etc.)
- Real-time monitoring of budget
- Easy and straightforward reporting
- Roll-over function for previous budget details in newer budget file
- Windows XP, 2000, ME or 98
- 10 Mb disk space
- Minimum 233 MHz processor
- 128Mb RAM