Enhance Your FX Trading Career: Lessons From “Career Criminals” by Gre
Enhance Your FX Trading Career: Lessons From “Career Criminals”
By Greg Cieply
Topic: Enhance Your FX Trading Career: Lessons From “Career Criminals”
How to be successful trading Forex – tips from the Underworld!
1. Be a safecracker – Know what tools you need to get the goods.
2. Get in with the wrong right crowd -Pick the right broker.
3. Case the Joint first - Be aware of the Pitfalls of the FX market.
4. The Great Train Robbery – It wasn’t just a back of the napkin plan from the night before at the pub – Don’t just walk in without one. How will you trade? Technical versus Fundamental?
5. Pass the bad bill to someone else - Counterfeit – Not really!!Money Management.
6. Don Corleone didn’t just accept the status quo – Be Ruthless in your customer service demands.
7. Burglars don’t take no for an answer – Nor should you. If you only have a short timeframe to make your money, figure out what will work for you and go with it.
Biography: Greg Cieply is a senior broker and the senior capital markets analyst for Zaner Group. Greg has been involved in foreign exchange markets for over 20 years, starting back in 1986 when overseas futures exchanges were just taking off. Soon, the fx markets became his primary focus. Greg has run the FX Desks for such firms as LFG, Lind-Waldock and was the Senior FX dealer at the Bank of Montreal prior to joining the Zaner Group.
“I have a wealth of Forex knowledge and contacts all over the world. Having been involved in or directly connected to both Capital Markets and the futures markets for many years, I help my clients navigate the complex world that stands before us.”
Direct Link: http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=150135