Dave Harkins' Cool Tools for Business Vol 1: 19 Indispensable Websites
The web has a lot of crap on it when it comes to small business. It seems like everyone has some website selling something. Most of it is largely unusable for a typical small business, but certainly racks up the sales for the Internet entrepreneur. For most, it's hard to separate the valuable from the crap without spending a big bucks.
The last thing a small business person needs is to through away hard-to-come-by cash on crap. As a veteran entrepreneur and consultant to both large and small business, I’ve decided to put my experience to work for you. I’ve scoured the Internet for online tools and services that will help you run your business, I’ve tested the tools personally with my “business hat” on and ranked each on their value to cost (if any), service value and value to small business, and ideas for how to use the website for your business.
The result of my research is Dave Harkins’ Cool Tools for Small Business, Volume 1: 19 Indispensable Websites. This e-book that features 19 websites that offer FREE (or low cost) tools and services that can provide tangible value for the small business.
How this e-book will help you grow your business.
What do I mean by tools or services that provide “tangible value?” Well, there’s no fluff here. These websites either offer you specific data and information that is valuable to growing your business, or online tools that will help run your business operations. Again, the majority of the tools listed are absolutely FREE of charge to you!
In addition learning about each of these 19 websites, I’ll give you a little insight on what’s provided, rank these sites in terms of value to most small businesses, and provide ideas on how you can use the data, information or services offered on these websites to grow your business.
It’s all about the tools.
What kind of websites are we talking about? What kind of tools will I gain access to with Dave Harkins’ Cool Tools for Small Business, Volume 1? Let me share with you just a sampling of what the websites in this e-book will provide:
1. 50 free business leads delivered to your email inbox every week – FREE OF CHARGE!
2. Unlimited access to lead and mailing lists defined by you online using a variety of selection tools such as company size, geographic area and industry type – LESS THAN $10 A MONTH!
3. Exceptionally detailed industry reports that will help you gain the latest insights into your target industries and their growth potential – FREE OF CHARGE!
4. Market Demographics of your trade area, with user created custom reports using U.S. Census data from 2000, plus 2010 projections– FREE OF CHARGE!
5. Over 100 Business and Legal form templates to help you manage your business operations– FREE OF CHARGE!
6. Sales Automation and Contact Management software for an unlimited number of users to help you manage your sales, deals and email campaigns, call history, calendars and more – FREE OF CHARGE!
7. Easy-to-use email marketing software to help you communicate with your customers regularly – FREE OF CHARGE!
8. Robust survey software to help you better understands your customer’s needs – FREE OF CHARGE!
Plus, many more free and low cost tools for in this great e-book.
What’s the catch?
There’s not one. Hard to believe, isn’t it?
Many of the tools I’ve listed here are the ones I’ve used myself for my own businesses over the years. The others are tools I’ve personally researched and used over the last year specifically for this purpose. If these tools did not live up to my expectations of value for small business, they would not be in this e-book. That’s why you’ll only find 19 websites listed…only these made the cut for Dave Harkins’ Cool Tools for Small Business, Volume 1.
Direct Link: http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=14639