AdesClrPicker is a very easy to use yet powerful color picker application
for Web Designers. It allows you to capture colors anywhere on the screen with a single click of the mouse and output it in either HTML, RGB, VB, C++ or Delphi color codes. You can export colors to Photoshop.
It can store last 10 captured colors in the memory, last 10 captured colors can be displayed in a floating menu as well, which is draggable for easy positioning. Floating menu is always visible and stays on top of all the other windows.
Features and Advantages:
- Easy to use & user friendly
- Small in size and loads fast
- Just click or use hotkey to capture colors
- Outputs in either HTML or RGB color codes
- Has option to include or not to include "#" in the HTML codes
- Hotkeys can be set for program activation/deactivation, capturing color and displaying floating menu
- Can store last 10 captured colors in the memory - this saves time from capturing the same color again
- Floating menu displays the last 10 captured colors and stays on top of all other windows
- Floating menu is draggable for easy positioning
- It also shows the current color and last captured color codes near to your mouse - this makes it easy to check and compare the colors on the fly.
- Zoom window makes it easy to the most detailed colors