SQ-Spiritual Intelligence Self-Test
Your Spiritual Intelligence Self-Test
What is Spiritual Intelligence?
There are three types of intelligence that determine our inner and outer success in life.
- IQ ( intellectual or rational intelligence) Usually equated with having high logical, strategic, mathematical and linguistic talents. Good for solving problems.
- EQ (emotional intelligence) Equally important as IQ in determining success. People with a high EQ relate well with others, have high self-esteem and respond appropriately to situations.
- SQ (Spiritual Intelligence) Not a recognized intelligence to date, but just as essential to our well-being. Puts our individual lives in larger context. Gives meaning and purpose in life and allows us to create new possibilities. SQ allows us to utilize our IQ and EQ in a unified way to express our gifts in the world that betters not only our life, but also all beings. SQ is truly a global intelligence. It is found in great leaders, such as Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela. Having SQ will increasingly become a determiner of success in the 21st century and beyond.
Tanis Helliwell’s SQ-Spiritual Intelligence Self-Test first developed in 2002 has been enjoyed by thousands of individuals. Now available for the first time as a 20 page workbook.
In this NEW workbook and completely revised SQ self-test we offer you:
- Defining IQ, EQ, and SQ intelligences
- How is your brain wired for SQ
- How does meditation change your brain
- What problems arise from lack of SQ
- What are the benefits from developing your SQ
- Take your own SQ_Spiritual Intelligence Self-test and learn about what your scores mean.
Brought to you by the International Institute for Transformation, founded by Tanis Helliwell
Course created by Tanis Helliwell M.Ed., the founder of the International Institute for Transformation (IIT), which since January 2000 has offered programs to assist individuals to become conscious creators to work with the spiritual laws that govern our world. Tanis, a mystic in the modern world, has brought spiritual consciousness into the mainstream for over 30 years. Tanis is the author of "Pilgrimage with the Leprechauns", "Embraced by Love", "Summer with the Leprechauns", "Manifest Your Soul's Purpose: The essential guide to life and work" and "Decoding Your Destiny: Keys to Humanity’s Spiritual Evolution". She is a student and teacher of the Inner Mysteries, living on the seacoast north of Vancouver, Canada. Her work is committed to helping people to develop right relationships with themselves, others and the Earth.
For more information: http://www.iitransform.com