Top 5 Individual Workout Notes
1. Steve Smith Workout Drills - Oak Hill Academy's Steve Smith is a legendary high school coach and his development of players is almost as famous. These are the drills he uses to improve players. Over 10 pages...
2. Rick Pitino - The best coach at developing his basketball players. How many players has he made into NBA players? These are the new drills that he uses to improve the players skills.
3. Tom Crean - 37 pages of the booklet he uses to develop his basketball players. See the drills that the new Indiana coach will implement as he rebuilds that Big Ten powerhouse...
4. Herb Livesey - a scout for the Golden State Warriors, these are some of the drills used by the world's best players and includes a conditioning segment with the basketball drills. These are the famous "Warrior Drills" featured in Sports Illustrated.
5. Kevin Sutton's 26 Skill Development Drills - Coach Sutton is one of the best clinicians NIKE has and has done clinics all over the world on skill development. He is excellent at showing drills how to improve in the off season and his teams at Monteverde Academy demonstrate his teaching ability.