"Coach Godwin gives key insight into what it takes to fundamentally score points day in and day out. This book is the student-athlete manual for becoming a great scorer." - JOSH PASTNER, Head Coach, University of Memphis
Some people believe great basketball players are born and others say that they are made. This book will prove the latter. With lessons that are simple and easy to learn, Coach Godwin shows you first hand what it takes to consistently score points every game. Step into the shoes of a scorer as you find out how to excel on and off the basketball court.
You will learn.
* How to score with your head and not use your feet
* The importance of studying film
* What moves to focus on in your off season program
* The difference between a Ball Hog and Scorer
* To balance and prioritize your life off the court
* To consistently put up big numbers every game
* How to use basketball to excel in life.
"Coach Godwin explains in understandable terms how to improve your game. A must have for any young player hoping to get to the next level." -KHALID SALAAM, Senior Editor, SLAM Magazine
"I wish that I had this book when I was 16. I would have been a different and better player. Well done!" - JEFF HAEFNER, Co-Owner, BreakthroughBasketball.com