How to Make Natural Bath Melts
How to Make Natural Bath Melts teaches you how to make awesome handmade and homemade moisturizing bath melts using natural ingredients for you to use at home or to sell and make money.
How to Make Natural Bath Melts also teaches you the best vegetable oils, essential oils and herbs to use to make bath melts for different skin types and various physical and mental conditions.
How to Make Natural Bath Melts is filled with recipes for making bath melts for normal, sensitive and dry skin types as well as therapeutic bath melt recipes to help manage mature skin, prematurely aging skin, cellulite, eczema, psoriasis, menopausal symptoms, pre-menstrual tension (PMS), painful periods, arthritis, stress, sadness or depression, mental exhaustion and insomnia or sleeplessness.
Table of Contents
1. Handmade Bath Melts Making Equipment
2. Homemade Bath Melts Recipe Ingredients
3. Homemade Bath Melts Recipe Instructions
4. Therapeutic Bath Melts Recipes to manage the following conditions:
Normal skin, Sensitive skin, Oily skin, Dry skin, Mature skin, Prematurely aging skin, Cellulite, Eczema, Psoriasis, Menopausal symptoms, Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMS), Painful Periods, Arthritis, Stress, Sadness, Mental Exhaustion, Insomnia or Sleeplessness
5. Characteristics of the following Vegetable Oils Used in Making Bath Melts:
Sweet almond oil, Sunflower oil, Avocado oil, Apricot kernel oil, Jojoba, Olive oil, Evening primrose oil, Virgin coconut oil, Fractionated coconut oil, Canola oil
6. Characteristics of the following Natural Butters And Fats Used In Making Bath Melts:
Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Mango butter
7. Characteristics of the following Essential Oils Used in Making Bath Melts:
Clary sage essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Lemongrass essential oil, Roman chamomile essential oil, Spearmint essential oil, Sweet orange essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Tea tree essential oil, Ylang ylang essential oil
8. Natural Colorants for Homemade Bath Melts
9. Homemade Bath Melts Recipe Tips