How to Make Natural Body Scrubs
How to Make Natural Body Scrubs teaches you how to make awesome handmade and homemade exfoliants using natural ingredients for you to use at home or to sell and make money.
How to Make Natural Body Scrubs also teaches you the best vegetable oils, essential oils and herbs to use to make exfoliants for different skin types and various physical and mental conditions.
How to Make Natural Body Scrubs is filled with recipes for making scrubs for normal, oily and dry skin types as well as therapeutic body scrub recipes to help manage mature skin, prematurely aging skin, cellulite, eczema, psoriasis, menopausal symptoms, pre-menstrual tension (PMS), painful periods, arthritis, stress, sadness or depression, mental exhaustion and insomnia or sleeplessness.
Table of Contents
1. Homemade Body Scrub Making Equipment
2. Homemade Body Scrub Recipe Ingredients
3. Homemade Body Scrub Recipe Instructions
4. Therapeutic Body Scrubs to manage the following conditions:
Normal skin, Dry skin, Oily skin, Mature skin, Prematurely aging skin, Cellulite, Eczema, Psoriasis, Menopausal symptoms, Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMS), Painful Periods, Stress, Sadness or Depression, Mental Exhaustion, Insomnia or Sleeplessness, Arthritis.
5. Characteristics of Vegetable Oils Used in Making Body Scrubs:
Sweet almond oil, Sunflower oil, Avocado oil, Apricot kernel oil, Jojoba, Olive oil, Evening primrose oil, Virgin coconut oil, Fractionated coconut oil, Canola oil
6. Characteristics of Essential Oils Used in Making Body Scrubs:
Clary sage essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Lemongrass essential oil, Roman chamomile essential oil, Spearmint essential oil, Sweet orange essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Tea tree essential oil, Ylang ylang essential oil
7. Characteristics of Herbs Used in Making Body Scrubs:
Arnica flowers, Calendula flowers, Chamomile flowers, Comfrey leaves, Lavender flowers, Rose petals, Rosemary leaves, St John’s Wort flowers and leaves
8. Natural Colorants for Homemade Body Scrubs
9. Homemade Handmade Natural Body Scrub Recipe Tips