Start to Finish Video Tutorial
A post processing tutorial, in which I show my complete workflow and all techniques used to create one of my recent photos:
The tutorial is over 2 hours and will cover the following themes:
- Import and Organization of photos
- Pre processing in Lightroom (LR4 used)
- Blending Multiple Exposures for Dynamic Range using Photoshop (CS5 used)
- manual Focus Stacking using Photoshop
- Increasing Detail
- Working on Contrast using Luminosity Masks
- Working on Color and Saturation
- Sharpening for Web
- Sharpening for Print
For more information and the free Intro Video of the tutorial, please head over to my Homepage:
The tutorial is targeting the intermediate to advanced Photoshop user.
Download size is 1,5GB.
Michael, just passing on my appreciation for taking the time to put such an informative video together. As a beginner in PS, your comments and shortcuts through the videos plus explanation of the tasks have given me much confidence and is easily understood. The use of TK masks and other Actions is fantastic and well explained. I also got a lot practical information for my whole Image production workflow. I hope you find the time to put other wonderful videos together in the future.