Edith Flack Ackley- 1934 CLOTH DOLL Pattern -For A LITTLE GIRLs CHRISTMAS
Download this pattern RIGHT NOW ~Buy 2 Vintage Patterns GET 3rd FREE!!
Edith Flack Ackley's ~1934 Magazine Pattern~
Lovely CHRISTMAS DOLL~
"FOR A LITTLE GIRL'S CHRISTMAS
"..prepared expressly for the Readers of Woman's Home Companion Magazine"
As you can see in the picture, this doll is just Lovely!
* She measures approximately 16 inches tall when finished!
* Sweet Embroidered Facial Features !
* Instructions to make Old Fashioned, Braided Hair-do
* Lacy under-panties!
* Lovely Organdy-Puffed-sleeve,
* Calico Dress
* With Teeny-tiny Rickrack Trim!
* Charming Apron!
* Shoes made from leather or felt!
* Enlarged, EASY & Friendly directions
Get this pattern as an PDF file RIGHT NOW!!
And start making this Endearing Little Doll TODAY !
Print the patterns and instructions from your own computer onto 8 1/2" x 11" paper!
~BUY ANY 2 PATTERNS, GET 3rd your choice FREE!! This really is a sweet little pattern for a sweet little Doll!
Buy the 2 patterns, and email me your choice for a 3rd pattern